Mai Theme has a nice feature built in to let you easily import/configure your home page without needing to deal with other content, settings, widgets, etc. Here are the simple steps to setup a page like our demos.
- Create a page and set it to use the Sections Template.
- Save/Update your page.
- If using WordPress 5+, refresh the page to enable the Section fields/settings.
- Scroll down to the Sections Import/Export metabox.
- Paste the import snippet found on any of our homepage setup articles.
- Optionally check the box to import images as well as content/settings.
- Save/Update the page.
That's it! You should see a page that is near identical to our demo.